Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kamloops chukar

Re: Kamloops chukar

Bumping this thread as I plan on heading up to Walhachin for the opening of Fly only on the Thompson. Eager to scout around the tracks across from Juniper beach for Chukar season. My only problem is I don't have a dog. Is it even worth it? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by cmgustafson View Post
    Bumping this thread as I plan on heading up to Walhachin for the opening of Fly only on the Thompson. Eager to scout around the tracks across from Juniper beach for Chukar season. My only problem is I don't have a dog. Is it even worth it? Cheers.
    U can walk up birds but they are runners and it's kinda a futile effort imo but I have never hunted that particular area and always have a dog or 4 so maybe someone can shed more light on the walk up aspect.

Good Luck
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

boots and pliers or thick gloves those cactus suck trying to pull out of their feet and wherever else they end up.

If anyone needs a new set of Avery Dog Boots, I have a set of large ones for sale that will be on my table at the Kamloops Show this weekend. I bought the boots online for my chocolate lab, but this feet are far too big for them. I've got them packed away with all my duck and goose calls already, however I believe the price tag on them is around $16.00. If you are interested, just look for tables C-106 & C-107 in Area C which is the building on your right when you come through the admission door. You can't miss my tables, they are at the northwest end of the building and there will be a couple of hundred vintage/collector game calls layed out on them.
    Member of: 111 Gun Club, Resident Hunters Association of BC, BCWF, Ducks Unlimited