Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Region 8 coyote hunting?

Region 8 coyote hunting?

Is it possible to hunt coyotes up in region 8? preferably MU8-5 do yotes live up at higher altitudes in the clear cuts? and what call could be used?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Region 8 coyote hunting?

for starters, there is a mandatory joke for newcomers to the sight, after a good chuckle most members will welcome you to the sight and gladly offer there advice. Secondly, there are plenty of yotes in 8-5, but no more info until you've fulfilled you obligation. welcome (in advance) to the sight now make me laugh
    april fool in waiting

alright this is about all i can think of lol hope u have a little chuckle about this one...
    Sherlock Holmes and Matthew Watson were on a camping and hiking trip. They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up. What do you see? "Well, I see thousands of stars." "And what does that mean to you?" "Well, I guess it means we will have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you, Holmes?" "To me, it means someone has stolen our tent."

made me smile welcome
    I'm a lead foot, whiskey drinkin' outlaw.

Welcome to the site.
    It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there are other ways to deal with problems than violence.

Lots of coyotes in 8-5, we see one pretty much every trip out and see them down lower for the most part. I haven't tried calling them this time of year but if I was a betting man I'd say you'd have some luck.

lori7523 Guest

Question how to choose

I was just about to buy lace front wigs on saturday!! They didnt have the style swiss lace wigs I wanted in a short length, So i was bout to get this one, but he lady talked me into a longer length cheap lace front wigs in the orignal style lace wig:http://www.royalmewigs.com I wanted. Im jeolous now!!

wtf ????

Don't worry Danny, he's gone!! ^^^^

We've a good number of yotes in our area of 8-05 this year, the one we saw last Saturday was bute, he never looked back!!!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Lots of 'em in 8-05.
    A few years back saw the biggest 'yote I've ever seen merrily strolling down the KVR in dowtown Tulameen.
    Son took a shot at a big one off Lawless last year while we were looking for deer.