Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Archery shops

Archery shops

we have alot of bow hunters on this site , so i was hoping some of you might have some web site addresses of some of the local shops (lower mainland area).I would like to take a look at some of these sites and get an idea of what some of the equipment might cost.Thanxs for your help guys.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Archery shops

http://www.nationalarcherysupply.com/`here is were i order from very good prices if you arn`t in a hurry. I have never found a wedsite for a bc shop.

I've been looking on line @ the browning rage one compound can anybody offer an opinion on this bow.?

I haven`t had anything to do with the rage but i have shot the illusion witch is a very sweet shooting bow but a lot more money.

Check out the Calgary Archery Centre.....they ship just about anywhere and are tough to beat price wise

ex bc guide Guest

Specialty shooting sports here in Langley.ph# 604-533-9290
    Mike

Hey BSA , For Modern and Traditional archery you have Hubsports in Abbotsford at 604 859 6316 They have a large selection of bows and equipment. They are more than willing to talk evan over the phone and have knowledgeable staff (Dusty`s back and they now have Dale Reilly ).
    For Traditional archery I recommend Windfeather Archery Traditions .They are in Cranbrook and are worth the effort to contact them, Monty Evan @ 250 4268565 , windfeather@uniserve.com
    Good Luck on your Archery ventures !!!!!

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

Thanxs greybark, I'm still in the learning stages and will probably take some lessons in the new year.I'm still trying to figure out what all the bits and pieces do i'm going to have to try to get together with somebody and have them explain what all the different parts do and learn the proper terminology so i dont sound like an idiot when i'm looking for a bow.

ex bc guide Guest

Hubs will have a great boxing day sale,you should try and get to it, lots of deals,
    Mike

hey Grey when did dusty get back, I'm glad he is there, Travis helps allot to. some of the new guys arnt to helpful.