Thread: which one you will choose ?

which one you will choose ?

Hi I have a question about snow goose floater decoys,if there are 10 magnum size of snow goose floater deoys and 15 regular size of snow goose floater decoys which set is better for hunting ?the price is the same. any opinion would be appreciated,thanks!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: which one you will choose ?

safety in numbers, birds will draw to a larger spread. (ive never hunted snow goose before but it cant be much different then a regular goose?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gope View Post
    safety in numbers, birds will draw to a larger spread. (ive never hunted snow goose before but it cant be much different then a regular goose?)
    I think so but the magnum size is 31''length and regular size is 21'' length only,So will it be big different ?any more help ???

The magnums will give you a little bit more visiblity as they will appear bigger on the horizon, not by much though. But they'll also take up more room in the boat whereas you could fit more regular sized ones. And 21" long is a fairly good sized decoy you figure just shy of 2 feet long is already a good size plus you're getting 5 more so you can spread them out more.

Just keep adding to your spread over time till you find the right size that works for you.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

I would go with numbers, hands down! I think if you were to ask most guys that have done it for a long time they would agree. K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    I would go with numbers, hands down! I think if you were to ask most guys that have done it for a long time they would agree. K
    No doubt about it! Gunner

Thank you for yours info which is very helpful for me,I think I will buy the regular size,thank all of you again !!!