Thread: Better, faster , stronger

Better, faster , stronger

so I just got back from a rather lenthy Vacation and other hiatus ...(No sorry ya'll I wasnt in Mexico )

On my Vacation I got the chance to spend a weekend with one of the best Target shooters in the world, George Ryals ..commonly known as GRIV ... Wow have I been doing everything totally wrong ... I have been rebuilt ... I feel like the 6 million dollar man ... I hold more steady ..my release is more crisp ...Evidently I have been fighting my setup for sometime ...

Cooked me up some new arrows ... rebuilt my 101st and it is now a Pin driver (way better than a Tack driver) ... since Monday I have tubed 2 arrows and wrecked several G-nocks.

If ever given the opoortunity to attend a Grivtech seminar I suggest on going

http://www.grivtech.com/index.php?op...d=16&Itemid=30
    Last edited by Bowzone_Mikey; 05-02-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: adding link
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Better, faster , stronger

Mikey ol'buddy, pal, chum care to enlighten a wanna be? You know share some of those secrets!
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

Bow Walker Guest

Nice to see you back, Mikey. Been a while. Let's hear some of what was drummed into you.

How about you offering a mini-clinic here just to spread some of that new wisdom around. If every body brings two beer each, one to drink and one for you, it could be a good afternoon for all. In the morning, we shoot better and you're hung-over. Win, Win!!
    I harvest carrots. I kill animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    How about you offering a mini-clinic here just to spread some of that new wisdom around. If every body brings two beer each, one to drink and one for you, it could be a good afternoon for all. In the morning, we shoot better and you're hung-over. Win, Win!!

I am in.. Just need that darn draw length module first.. Then PARTEE