Thread: Turkey course in LM?

Turkey course in LM?

Anyone know if anything came of the efforts to get a turkey hunting course here in the lower mainland? I've been out of town for just over a week but can't seem to find anything posted about it.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Turkey course in LM?

I'm not sure about the course, but if you get "Mastering the Art, Guide to spring turkey hunting" by Primos it'll teach you everything you ever wanted to know about turkey hunting in a 3 hour dvd...it's excellent!
    I picked mine up at Grouse River for $15, and it even comes with a mouth call...an excellent instructional dvd!
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

Isaac is trying to get a course together in May. The date and location are to be announced. Contact him at: itukutau@gmail.com for more information or to register.

Singleshotneeded "Mastering the Art, Guide to spring turkey hunting" is a good video but it does not teach you everything you need to know about turkey hunting.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Huntwriter, The video does give you a pretty good foundation to build on prior to going out your first time. I agree that no course or video is going to replace practical experience...that can only be acquired over the seasons of turkey hunting.
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!