Thread: Kamloops Waterfowlers!!!

Kamloops Waterfowlers!!!

Im new to Kamloops and i like to waterfowl hunt and was wondering if any guys on here do any waterfowl hunting in the Kamloops area and wouldnt mind bringing a newbie to the area along for a hunt? I know that the season dosnt start for a while but just figured i would post this now anyways.!

QQB
    Quote Originally Posted by ElkMasterC View Post
    Shot placement kills animals. Forget the magfags.
    “I hump the wild to take it all in, there is no bag limit on happiness.” ~Ted Nugent.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kamloops Waterfowlers!!!

I have not hunted ducks in Kamloops but if you ever saw all the ducks and geese at the waste water plant dabbling and rooting through the raw sewage, condoms and tampon dispensers you may want to switch to hunting grouse and chuckers.

BHB

Try Merrit.

The best bets for waterfowling would be the coast or the Chilcotin. There may be some around Merritt as mentioned, but I think access would be pretty limited.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"