Thread: How's the snow around Terrace?

How's the snow around Terrace?

Anybody been out?

Got a base up there yet?
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

2. Site Sponsor

Re: How's the snow around Terrace?

Things change around here from week to week. Got out last Friday and conditions were ideal for hiking other than a little chilly (-10). Didn't need snowshoes at all as the snow was ideal for hiking. I did bring the crampons in case I needed to do a stalk. I couldn't find a goat that day . . . my guess is it was just too cold and windy and they were hunkered in the timber trying to conserve their heat/ energy.

We got a big dump of snow this last week and then it rained hard. Now it is cooled off somewhat and has crusted up again and with snowshoes it will be fine. With warmer temperatures and when the sun comes out so should the goats. It's too bad I am starting my kitchen reno as for me the goats will have to wait till next season!
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

great thanks
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

I heard that the snow around Terrace is white. Could just be a rumour though.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    I heard that the snow around Terrace is white. Could just be a rumour though.
    Not all of it . . . at least that's what I tell my kids!
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC