Thread: GANG BANGERS ??? I know its a problen in the city but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cool GANG BANGERS ??? I know its a problen in the city but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So I doing some sneaking around for white tails this morning and I hear some trees breaking and some loud grunts and moans , so being kinda nosey I decide to check it out! well after some tedious willow dancing I get close enuf to take some pics of THESE guys and they are vandalizing trees and tearing up the ground and pushing each other around a bit! gee's its gettin so the bush isnt safe and quiet any more! I got within about 30 yards of these VANDALS and they could have cared less ! and man are the deer rutting big time now, combined effort mulies and whities, some white tail bucks are checking thier scrapes every couple of hours! saw 3 decent whity bucks today,but all in the 150 class average size mature with 4 or 5 points on each side! only one mature muley today a 5x6 and a bunch of does, and a wolverine and a couple of yoties,,,,,,, to be continued

pics of the Gang bangers in todays gallery,,,
    sit quietly by the river,,,,,,

eventually the bodies of your enemies will come floating by,,,,

2. Site Sponsor

WoodOx Guest

Re: GANG BANGERS ??? I know its a problen in the city but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

150" whitey! thats nice from where Iam from!

Re: GANG BANGERS ??? I know its a problen in the city but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by agaucher View Post
    150" whitey! thats nice from where Iam from!
    well I want a big one, I dont like deer meat ( to each his own,no prob there) so if I have to gut and skin one of those STINKEE things it will have to worth my while, fortunate to live in DEER HEAVEN so I am fussy, but I will tell you where those 2 , 150 type whities are if you want em ! lol
    sit quietly by the river,,,,,,

eventually the bodies of your enemies will come floating by,,,,