Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5-13 zone B

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

5-13 zone B

Hi, I am not new to this site. I have hunted in 5-13B before, but was wondering if anyone had some info on it? I would like your honey holes,directions, and lats. and longs if available! I would like this to be my most successful deer hunting trip yet, as I was successful in drawing an antlerless mule deer tag for November 1. Please help a fellow hunter. Thanks, Moosinaround

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 5-13 zone B

Hi Moosin,

I suggest you use the 'search' function on this site. Its in the top right corner. There are many people on here that are knowledgable and can point you in the right direction.

I have not hunted 5-13, but I have a draw for 5-02- can you help me?

...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

we got a couple moose there 2 years ago only deer seen were in the slashes around the road to teznicut (fish) lake cabins
    .338 sako finnbear deluxe
    .270 WSM tikka T3 lite
    stevens 16g boomstick
    .22 cooey

I have a draw for 5-02 for doe deer, and cant even find it on the map! IM SCREWED - not gonna go now with the price of gas!
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

I can't see any moose on google earth where I won my leh this year....guess I' screwed too.

Come on guys, This info hinges on if I go or not! Moosin

Anywhere in 5-13 should be good for deer. Not sure where 5-13B is, no map handy,any road off the Nazko highway should be good.Up the blackwater from Quesnel is good too.

Okay, here are the coordinates that you seek;
    N52 39 16.0 W122 51 46.1
    There is one thing though, you will need a big rock and some rope.
    You should know that everyone from Quesnel hunts that zone in the afternoon because of the easy access and make sure you know the difference between moose and elk.
    Last edited by Jagermeister; 10-02-2008 at 09:31 AM.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

5-02 is a great area for both moose and deer.Up moffat lake road I have seen alot of moose.No open season though LEH only,No luck in getting a draw yet.(10+years)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Okay, here are the coordinates that you seek;
    N52 39 16.0 W122 51 46.1
    There is one thing though, you will need a big rock and some rope.
    You should know that everyone from Quesnel hunts that zone in the afternoon because of the easy access and make sure you know the difference between moose and elk.
    Geese Thanks Jagermeister!!! Coordinates and everything!! Any chance there is a good camp spot there too? Do I need a life perserver? Moosin