Thread: buck

buck

2. Site Sponsor

Re: buck

dude i hope YOU DID NOT have a rifle with a scope or a tag i do believe you just pased up on a 180 class nt,quit ur job and go hang that fella!thanks for the pics

I had four quarters and a rack on my back when I saw this guy, Dont worry Im going back this weekend for him. Hopefully I will have a good video when I get back.
    Dino

A 180 class WHAT? I watched that ten times and I can`t see a buck never mind score him.Might just be my eyes..........I`m gonna watch it again though.
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

nice buck looks pretty good .good luck on the return trip.

180 eh? Maybe but my eyes aren't that good. Worth another look for certain...

That's kinda how I saw one up yalakom. He was standing between 2 trees with no back lighting staring straight at me. I knew he was big, but just couldn't see anymore then 2 points and he refused to turn his head. We stared at each other for a minute, until he had had enough and he and a spike bounded away.

My scope has more power than my camera, believe me he was a nice buck. When he turned around I could see that he was a shooter. the vid does not do him any justice hopefully I will have him this weekend.
    dino

Dino, before you zoomed in with the camera, i thought i saw a rack on the bottom left hand corner, just behind a log!!!! could you check.

thx buckwheat.
    Elkhounds Nemesis