Thread: Muleys and Whitetail in 7-24

Muleys and Whitetail in 7-24

Does anybody know how the mule and whitetail deer populations are doing in 7-24

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Muleys and Whitetail in 7-24

Check with Jelvis....he seems to know everything. I believe he did a report on region 7 even though it is about 25 yo LOL!!!!!

Honestly, there is some good areas for deer but they are in pockets. The winter of 06/07 was really hard on them. But I would carry a tag just in case.

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Haven't hunted 7-24 since last year. Seen lots of whitey does on the 1500 rd, at 214is on the davie muskeg. The others in my party seen a nice whitey buck at around 3km? mark on the 1500. The caine fsr might be good as well as the 600 rd at the start of the 100 rd 103ish? Should be good too. I would get a whitey tag anyways.

Good to know, I should be heading up there next month. Better pick up a WT tag then.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

no animals near prince george your better off heading up north to the gong show
    Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.

Have never seen a muley in 7-24 in 15yrs hunting out there. Seen one WT doe last year. Deer pops in this MU are pretty low.