Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frustrated

frustrated

two friends of mine bike 20km back into a road closure, have five bulls bugling right at dark.just after dark the skies start dropping the liquid sunshine all night and into the next day.it finally lets up in the afternoon ,and as there getting ready to head out again a truck drives up .buddy decides to walk up to vehicle and see whats up?a fellow and his lady sitting their having coffee . bugles and rifles present,so he kindly notifies them of road closure and she points to handicap card on windshield.i dont begrudge anyone who is truly handicapped but#&^**()

2. Site Sponsor

Re: frustrated

$#!t happens. Are you talking pedal bike here? 20k back and you pop an elk, now that a hefty distance to get it out to the roadhead. Maybe if you had a rickshaw.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

I hate boneheads like that, that card is for parking spaces? That said, unless the authorities say anything to these guys, your buds are hooped.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I don't believe that a handicapped card hanging from a mirror is your license to use motorized vehicles to hunt...I am going to do some research.But I think there is extra permits required not just a handicapped tag...
    How do they shoot,from the truck,,,I think NOT....

Check out this link.
    http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/pasb/applic...unting_app.pdf

Then let the argument begin.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

So what is the point of closing an area to motor vehicles if any number of people with exemption permits can drive in?

There are countless places people can drive into, I see no need to allow exeptions to closed areas.

seems it can be done legally but just doesn,t sit right with me. hell, if i,d known i was going to be on crutches all sept i,d of applied! just kidding.

Pretty simple

REPORT THEM !!!

I would report them and make sure its legit. I hunt a road closure here in the W.Koots as well and its the same crap. You spend all day walking in and some guy is "cutting firewood" dressed in camo and driving around with his rifle. He figures because he has a chainsaw in his truck it gives him the okay to be in a road closure hunting?

How about another one way back in on the same road closure. Fella in a truck this time with a bow "claims" its just in the truck he wasn't hunting. Ya right...

In both causes the individuals hauled ass out of the area when I called Bull Poop on them...I reported truck and plates on the one fella but that was the last I heard on it...

sounds like BS to me, any yahoo can get a handicapped permit. I've seen plenty of people with them who dont need them. And just to play devils advocate what do those people do once they shoot something, wait for your buddy on the bike to help them drag it to the truck? I don't know a lot of handicapped people who can move a moose or Elk or even a deer
    I call shenanigans!
    #1 with a Bullet!