Thread: Tunkwa lake area mulies???

Tunkwa lake area mulies???

Heading up to the lodge next weekend to do some scouting and hunting,completey new area for me was wondering if anybody else has an experience or story they would like to share.....any tips would be gladly accepted as well

cheers,
    Bigmike

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tunkwa lake area mulies???

Jelvis always has good info, look up a thread called Greenstone Mt or Kamloops Area.I've been all over around there and have not seen much, higher up by Domonic lake is were we've been seeing them.
    Good luck

Had three buddies up there for 5 days last week for rifle opening.....they saw 2 very small bucks and a bunch of does..... was way too hot they say, hunted in shorts!!.... Very little sign of movement......

I think it's going to start getting cooler. The heat has been a factor I think.

BigMike, the deer are starting to move up there now, Ask Al or Paul at the lodge to point you in the right direction they will. Last week every corner had a bear on it, but you should be into deer by the time your up there. Al and Paul are very hunter friendly and want you to bag something. Just ask them, they will help!

i believe if you go on the tunkwa lake resort website you can see a hunting report that was done about last years hunting season. hope that helps.

thanks guys

Hi Mike, if you PM me I can probably help you out. I managed the resort for 9 years and know the area fairly well.