Thread: Atom Broadheads

Atom Broadheads

Curious if anybody has seen these in person? Could be interesting would be worried about breaking the wires.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Atom Broadheads

can't say as I've seen them in person, but they seem pretty gimmicky to me with some serious problems built in. The wires are designed to flex and bend their way through the ribs or any other bone.....so what happens if you make a poor shot and hit shoulder blade?? Now you've got a field point with springy wires trying to prevent it from penetrating!!!! Seems like a good way to end up with one of them deer running around with an arrow hanging out that we all get blamed for!

Just my thoughts
    Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Re: Atom Broadheads

thats kinda what I was thinking. If there were cheaper I'd love to but a couple, and but them through some test.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others