Thread: Didja get yours today too?

Didja get yours today too?

The Cabelas Watefowl Catalogue was in the post today.....

Woooo Hoooooo!

Few things that caught my eye

New breathable waders

New fleece

The drake SUV bag, but $150 what is the stitched with gold thread?

I know Michel got his, anyone else day dreaming?

ian

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Didja get yours today too?

All I got today was the women's fall clothing catalog. I've been waiting for the waterfowl edition to come in for a while now. I'm looking for a small bag to store my shells and stuff at arms reach while I'm laid out in my boat.
    Last edited by Marc; 08-14-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Havent got the Cabelas one yet, have about 3 mack prairie wing ones though and just actually picked up an order across the border yesterday, purchases over $200 had free shipping. We are headed down to the Oregon Waterfowl Festival tomorrow for the weekend so we'll go to cabelas in Lacey for a couple hours tomorrow and try and keep spending to a minimum. I've got a few more dsds ordered up that I'll pick up at the show a few of his new carving the sleeper ones. We'll probably pick up a magazine when we're at the store if they have them.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Well guess what was waiting in my mail box when I got home today. The Cabelas Waterfowl addition!!! Man is there ever a lot of stuff I'd like to have in there. Must...resist....
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Yeah, I got mine today too.

Gotta love the Cabela's catalog - especially now that we can order from the Winnipeg location and not have to deal with the border issues

Wolfman
    "didn't want the cabin lookin' like it was built by a boyscout with a dull hatchet."

- Dick Proenneke

I always call one of our sponsors, Omineca Source For Sports first.. They have excellent service, carry alot of the same stuff Cabelas does, and you will get your shipment in a week, rather than a month.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Herters 007 mallard decoys look good.
    GHG Marsh and Marsh Puddler packs are a great idea.
    Decoy Fins might be a good motion addition for river set ups.
    Flight Cancelled tee shirt...thats funny.
    And
    Beavertail 1854 Package is a dream machine. 18' X 54" jon boat w/ 35 hp surface drive.
    Hooked on quack.

yup, got mine the other day. lots of cool toys there. it's starting to give me the bug. i really want to try waterfowling!
    "Good" - Jocko Willink

I still haven't received my Cabela's Waterfowl Catalog, only the Fall Master Catalog. I'm envious!
    Why do the ducks come just after I pour my coffee?