Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Archery Equipment

Re: Archery Equipment

pm on its way Barn man
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Thanks Mikey, got it
    Team Goldbond Administrative Assistant

Thumbs up Re: Archery Equipment

I've bought alot of stuff from 3 Rivers Archery in the states......very quick shipping but you pay for it.

Great selection for the Trad guys though

Bow Walker Guest

I'd recommend that you seriously consider National Archery. Knowledgable people and best of all NO border hassles.

Three rivers is kinda neat. If you're ever in Indiana, make a point of going there. It's a warehouse for men
    Team Goldbond Administrative Assistant

I use Boorman Archery in New Westminster.

http://www.boormanarchery.com/
    "Know your Land, Know Your Prey" - Mantracker

"I still don’t know why I fish or why other men fish, except that we like it and it makes us think and feel."Roderick Haig-Brown

www.nrgcbc.ca

Bow Walker Guest

OK Gus - you gonna use mail order, local drop-in and browse, or cross border shopping?

It does make a difference as to what and where it is best to buy and also who to buy from.

Thanks for the info guys, keep it comming if you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    OK Gus - you gonna use mail order, local drop-in and browse, or cross border shopping?

It does make a difference as to what and where it is best to buy and also who to buy from.

I didnt specify because I was looking for a variety of answers, part of it being to see if most guys order in or buy from their local shops.

I do alot of mailorder, and am not loyal to any buisness, but see who gives the best price. I am all for supporting local buisness, but were very limited her on Vancouver Island as far as Archery shops go, and the ones I have been to have a huge mark up on their prices. If you know exactly what you want, you can't get any cheaper then mailorder, especially with our strong dollar right now, a great time to shop from US stores like Cableas and others. If you are after a bow, don't buy a bow blind. Try and get your hands on as many as possible and see what suits you best before you dump hundred's of dollars on something you'll regret. It is hard to do if there isn't an archery dealer near you. Try hitting archery shoots/events In general I've found that archers are very proud of the gear they shoot and like showing it off, or letting others try it. A great place to see /try new gear and see if it's right for you.

Ron

Cool Re: Archery Equipment

barn, there is a shop near you , it is t&s archery, ted stern is the owner, very knowledgeable , may have a range to try bows, i can't remember[crs]. he has his shop at his house, just south of george,has both trad and compound gear and accessories.prices?check with him , he may make a pretty good deal .threedhunter.