Thread: Well boys, the funeral march has begun....

Well boys, the funeral march has begun....

6 mornings of ducks left for this season...

If you are anything like me you are experiencing a combination of depression and excitement, enjoy each of your last chances, tomorrow is for sure for me, but sunday is in question as I have to fly to Terrace later in the day, either way come sunday night duckin is done for me till October....

Very best,

Ian

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Well boys, the funeral march has begun....

I'll be out Sunday and hopefully wednesday.Cheer up Ian theres a short goose season coming up.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Ian, cut your greiving time by scouting some Reg 3 potholes for their Sept. 10 opening.

Well got out today by invitation with Tanya and John. I don't think I've ever had a better day of duck hunting in my life. The widgeon decoys proved to be a hit and we managed to scratch 7 widgeon and 10 mallards between 4 of us in 2 hours.

I finally managed to get a limit of ducks since I moved to BC with 4 mallards and 4 widgeon. I'm planning on getting a huge drake mallard mounted that I dropped first thing this morning.

Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF