Thread: Retriever joke

Retriever joke

One Day Bob takes John duck hunting and is bragging how smart his Chessie is to John. I tell you that dog is so smart I can send him into that first pond over there and he’ll tell me how many ducks are in there. John not believing him Bob sends the dog over for a look and the dog comes back.

The dog taps his paw 3 times on the ground and Bob says there are 3 ducks in that pond so they go over to the pond and sure enough they jump 3 ducks out of the pound. John still not willing to believe what he just saw said the dog was just lucky on this one.

So they send the dog into pond number two, he comes back and taps his paw 5 times on the ground and Bob said there are 5 ducks in that pond and sure enough they jump 5 ducks out of the pound. So John half believing it by now said ok one more pond and if’s the same thing then I’ll believe you.

So Bob send the dog into pond #3 which is quite a bit larger then the last two and after about 30 seconds of looking around he he comes running back. He looks to the left looks to the right and then finds a stick. He grabs the stick and starts shaking it in its mouth. John starts laughing and says that’s quite the dog you got there. For a while I believed you when you said your dog was smart. Hahaha.

Bob looks over to John and says what do you mean? He just told me that there are more ducks in that pond then you can shake a stick at.
    Last edited by Marc; 01-03-2008 at 08:35 PM. Reason: typo
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Retriever joke

Chessies aren't that smart!
    Blacktailaholic

A good joke for sure! Did you mean to type "pound" all 4 times, is this a typo, or am I missing something??? I think you mean pond???
    Hunt to live-live to hunt!

Yup, my bad, it's supposed to be pond.

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    A good joke for sure! Did you mean to type "pound" all 4 times, is this a typo, or am I missing something??? I think you mean pond???
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Good Joke Marc!!

Pull your head out of your Ass
    long enough to see how stupid you look!!!!!