Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LEH Prediction Thread

LEH Prediction Thread

When will LEH come out?

What do you predict you will get?

Any and all predictions are welcome on this thread
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: LEH Prediction Thread

June 18, 9 AM. I'll get Moose, VI Elk and Bison
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln

July 8 at 9AM... I'll get Kamloops sheep (LOL) and now more in reality a moose
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

The last few years Since The system went online. It was the second Monday after the deadline. That would put it june 24

July 18
    Hope to get drawn for moose
    Who is John Galt

I predict I'll get $hit..

But my son however, who recently challenged the CORE course (11 years old) and aced it I'm guessing may very well draw for a bull moose as I put him in a draw with another friend who has not drawn in awhile. And just for fun I put him in for a mulie doe draw so that's a possibility as well..

Sept 1, so I have plenty of time to make plans to hunt my region in regular season cause I haven’t got an leh in decades despite applying for 2:1 odd lehs. Having run much bigger analyses on much larger datasets, it’s about a 5 minute process. It should be out a week after it’s done. They need a new data manager.
    Your asking in the wrong place. This is the tinfoil hat capital of the internet

June 27th.
    I’m 0 for 24 on moose draws. So hopefully this is the year. Wouldn’t complain if I draw Atlin caribou or Pitt river elk. But I’m pretty sure I’ll just add to the long list of “unsuccessful”

LEH will come out a day or two after they say the site will be offline for "maintenance"

I like sako79's thinking... Monday June 24th... creds to sako79

My wife and I put in for antlerless mule and a bull moose. That is all. Decent chance one us might get the antlerless deer (good odds) but slim chance where we put in for the moose. That's what the math says anyway. I'm not the type to put in for a 150:1 draw every year for 20 years and complain I haven't been drawn, because I understand basic math and the reality of putting in for low odds draws

I don't care all that much about LEH because I'm obsessed with Region 2 BT bucks. I'll feel burdened if I get the moose draw but figure it would be a crime not to go for it. Guess I'll need to buy another freezer or two?

June 24th~my usual sfa.

There should be ZERO antlerless draws for mule deer does until AFTER they restore the 2 per season provincial bag limit.