Thread: Succesfull Snow Goose Hunt

Succesfull Snow Goose Hunt

I wont spill the beans, but Michel and Symon can fill in the details as they recall them.
    The look on Michels face when he was standing next to a field of 2000+cackling Snow Geese was priceless, only problem was I didnt have a camera to record the expression of sheer..... ( I cant think of a desricptive word ) Michel you will have to add the details like only you can.
    Symon, hows the fat lip? Im sorry if my pointers seemd a little bossy, was trying to give some pointers on knocking those geese out of the sky, but the pictures you have on the camera is proof my .02 pointers really where not needed....
    Anyways, I know these two guys are stoked and busy plucking a couple of limits of Snow Geese.
    Michel, the Geese left the field tonight about 17:15 and headed out to the marsh, thought I would pass that along and you best be there for day break as those other guys are heading back for day break.
    Cheers,
    Rob

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Succesfull Snow Goose Hunt

Come on, no pictures?? Whats supposed to hold us guys over who cant get out for snows yet? Tons of canada geese have been in our fields the last two days so hopefully they'll be here for the weekend, but I've been really getting the itch to go shoot some snows lately.
    Last edited by Crazy_Farmer; 11-07-2007 at 09:06 PM.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

So I'm guessing the decoys worked!

YE HAAA!

At least give some pictures of the freezer!

Well done boys, well done!

Ian

Moved to my own thread.
    Last edited by Iron-Head; 11-08-2007 at 08:22 PM.