Quote Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
    Slow morning this morning,,,,,2 better than none i guess,
    love the color of the late season birds. Very nice

Re: Last week Kamloops waterfowl hunt

Nice Job! Beauty pair of mallards!

Quote Originally Posted by LeverActionJunkie View Post
    Dead a pair B-Rad! Nicely done.

if a guys got a couple decent spots the fowl can be bad around the valley right till the bitter end. Not a month of the year I donít see at least some waterfowl here.
    yeah,,,,,i have some good spots,,,,always have birds come to the deeks every time i go out,,,,,,,,,,i had a potential 5 mallards,,,(3 drakes,,2 hens,,),,,,,,,but i totally had a horrible day shooting,,,,was just one of those days of wasted steel in the air,,,,,,gotta take the good shootin days with the misses,,,,,,,but got 2 for the bag
    Aim small,,miss small

Getting close to the end Hopefully you’ll have a few more good shoots. That wind yesterday had me wishing I was on one of my big water spots.
    "I would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six"

yeah,,,,,2 more days to go to the end of 2020 bird season,,,,,,hoping for 1 more kick at the bucket on closing day,,,,,so fingers crossed ill be on the water wed. morning,,,,,,then gotta wait tilll March 1st goose opener,,,,,hope all my fellow bushmen get in what they can before end of 2020 season
    Aim small,,miss small

well,,,looks like thats it for my 2020 bird season,,,,,,,,was another awesome bird year,,,,,,hope everyone got out to enjoy at least a few bird hunts,,,,,,,,now to start my predator hunts,,,,,,and a few crow and magpie hunts,,(use feathers for fly tying),,,,,,ALOT of ice fishing,,,,,,then it will be March 1st goose opener before i know it,,,,,,,,,,then the count down to deer huntin starts all over,,,,,,,,,,i wish everyone a awesome Christmas,,,,and a happy new year,,,,,and hope everyone stays safe,,,,,,B-rad out
    Aim small,,miss small