Thread: This Morning's Hike (Feb 12)

This Morning's Hike (Feb 12)

The day started off crisp and clear, a good day for a stroll in the hills. But the clear sky got a slight overcast to it pretty quick and the pictures turned out less colourful than I thought they might. However, it was a good hike and I saw around 25 whitetails, 15 mulies, and several eagles. Didn't find any antlers though - darned if I know where they are.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: This Morning's Hike (Feb 12)

canuck i really like that pic of the deer...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

great shot of that eagle Jack... more color would have ruined it IMHO! The lack of definition in the black part of the body coupled with the exceptional definition in the white parts will really makes this photo a stand-out in your collection! WELL DONE!! 35mm or digital??

chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Where did you go Jack, up the old rail bed? Oh, nice pics even if you are less than pleased! Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

those are great photos!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys - great fun taking the pictures. I went east of town where the snow has retreated from the south facing slopes somewhat. I was actually sneaking over a ridge toward those deer and they came over the next one toward me, so all I had to do was hold my position. Chris, it's a digital camera. I can just take photos with reckless abandon and have a big deleting party afterward.