Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 367684858687 LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 864

Thread: Wild game Dinners

  1. #851
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Alberni
    Posts
    14,649

    Re: Wild game Dinners

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

    Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

    Guess he got to Know me

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Alberni
    Posts
    14,649

    Thumbs up Re: Wild game Dinners

    Latched onto a few Dungeness Crabs the other day.
    Decided to introduce our pup to dinner.



    Smart Gal that one, used extreme caution to get a sniff - stretching her neck as far as she absolutely could then backing right off.



    Into the Steam Bath.



    Then served up under candlelight with Basmati, Usual butter/garlic dipping sauce and a good Caesar Salad.



    Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

    Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

    Guess he got to Know me

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    region 9
    Posts
    11,660

    Re: Wild game Dinners

    Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Latched onto a few Dungeness Crabs the other day.
    Decided to introduce our pup to dinner.



    Smart Gal that one, used extreme caution to get a sniff - stretching her neck as far as she absolutely could then backing right off.



    Into the Steam Bath.



    Then served up under candlelight with Basmati, Usual butter/garlic dipping sauce and a good Caesar Salad.



    Cheers
    Wow, that looks awesome..

  4. #854
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Alberni
    Posts
    14,649

    Thumbs up Re: Wild game Dinners

    Stuffed Quail & Spare Gooses

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

    Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

    Guess he got to Know me

  5. #855
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    region 9
    Posts
    11,660

    Re: Wild game Dinners

    Looks awesome! What's your recipe/procedure? I'll bet that would be excellent for grouse too...

  6. #856
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Alberni
    Posts
    14,649

    Arrow Re: Wild game Dinners

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    Looks awesome! What's your recipe/procedure? I'll bet that would be excellent for grouse too...
    It is excellent for grouse, pheasants and pretty well any bird.

    Simple enough:
    Finely chop onion, garlic, celery & mushrooms into your stuffing mix.
    Add spices and a little melted butter.
    Stuff birds and roast at 350 degrees until done.

    Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

    Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

    Guess he got to Know me

  7. #857
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    In maple ridge
    Posts
    1,777

    Re: Wild game Dinners

    Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    It is excellent for grouse, pheasants and pretty well any bird.

    Simple enough:
    Finely chop onion, garlic, celery & mushrooms into your stuffing mix.
    Add spices and a little melted butter.


    Stuff birds and roast at 350 degrees until done.

    Cheers
    That looks awesome !! ill have to try that minus the onions of which im allergic to.

  8. #858
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    region 9
    Posts
    11,660

    Re: Wild game Dinners

    Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    It is excellent for grouse, pheasants and pretty well any bird.

    Simple enough:
    Finely chop onion, garlic, celery & mushrooms into your stuffing mix.
    Add spices and a little melted butter.
    Stuff birds and roast at 350 degrees until done.

    Cheers
    Right on, thanks!

  9. #859
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Alberni
    Posts
    14,649

    Arrow Re: Wild game Dinners

    Mouflon Sheep Rack of Lamb.

    They taste nothing domestic sheep whatsoever.
    In fact it ranks right up there with the best of the Best Mountain Sheep I have ever had!



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouflon

    Spare Gooses, Homemade Pasta and Sauce and Merlot to round out a B-Day Din-Din

    Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

    Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

    Guess he got to Know me

  10. #860
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Alberni
    Posts
    14,649

    Thumbs up Re: Wild game Dinners

    Mouflon Rack of Lamb on the BarBee





    Served up with Spinach & Cheers Tortellini with home made sauce and Spare Gooses



    Quaffed down with an excellent Merlot under my Lady's overly ambitious B-Day decorations.



    Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

    Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

    Guess he got to Know me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •