Thread: Merritt cutter or storage info?

Merritt cutter or storage info?

I have a buddy and his 14 year old daughter, (both rookies!!!) that will be hunting Monk lake area on the long weekend, he's in need of contact info for either a cutter or storage place should she be fortunate enough to get an animal.

Somewhere in or very near Merritt would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Merritt cutter or storage info?

Post Meat Market(grocery store)used to hang and cut. I would think they still do. There is another fella in Lower Nicola who is a wild game cutter. Can't recall his name(Chris?) but if you call Bruce at Powderkeg@250 378 9211 he can point you in the right direction. John.

post is closed....call chris he use to be a meat cutter at post ummm let me see if i can find his number yes his number is 378-1875 other then that there is no more wild game cutters in town and i havent got a cooler up yet
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

What are you waiting Darcy? you've got a niche market Sir!!

Thanks for the info guys.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

i would love to get into doin it on the side but right now i dont have the place to really do anything my uncle says he is going to make a cuttin room and cooler and smoker at his place and well he is just slow on doin it lol
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer