Thread: Vancouver Island bound..

Vancouver Island bound..

well my wife and I are headed to Van Island for a week of hali fishing some salmon and some prawns/crabs..my twin brother is doing some guiding and has a new boat..so......hali hunting with NEW ACCURATE 665hc..WIDE in 2 speed....and Calstar rods....sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Steven

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Vancouver Island bound..

Where are you going? If it were me and I lived there, I would either be fishing Gold River....may be a tinge too early, or Port McNeill/Port Hardy......Oh wait, I do live here! Fishing for both hali and Springs are quite good up here right now.

My brother has his new boat @ Nanaimo but we are comming up Island..I once fished with Dale Frame out of Gold river years ago for steelhead...got so many BIG fish I had sore gorrilla arms for weeks.

As THE Canadian rep for ACCURATE I am itching to try these NEW twin Boss magnums out on hali...... BARN DOORS...yeeeeeehaaaaawwww

Steven

Steven...

Have a safe trip down and through the "smoke".

I may be connecting with Joe as he is now heading down this way instead of to Terrace, and give him a few hints and spots in the local 'chuck' down here.

Yes I spoke with Joe the other nite..and when Susan and I get done on the Island we hopefully will team up with Joe et all..and do some fishing down on the local chuck and also with Leaseman..aka Mike...we are going DINO fishing with Mike tomorrow evening from Derby reach in his new sled..try these new fishing reels out....

Steven

hey good luck. Hope you limit out each day and enjoy the trip, including the drive both ways Take pics and post when you can......I want to see how your new product locks down the fish. Have fun and drive safe

You may catch the elusive hybrid halinook out here!