Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And the survey say's?

And the survey say's?

I just this afternoon got my "Annual" (it seems) surver on my hunting luck (bad). In there this year is an extra piece of paper that is specific to Reg 1 wolf/cougar sightings. They must really be onto something, questions like sighting of track , scat and animals etc. Maybe they're going to deal with the problems we all kinda know about with Island predators. Anyone else got their's yet? Steeleco
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: And the survey say's?

The wolf and cougar sign questionare is typical. I get one every year, and have done for as long as I can remember.

Marc S
    JB flang is my hero.

Moose guide infamous quote.
    "when you shoot em just right their feathers go puff"

Well who new I normally get the regular one about bears but have never seen the small piece about the island. Thanks TH I though it was something new??
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

bone-collector Guest

7 people in my family with liences and this is the first year we got that questionaire to steel

Hmm, I hunted last fall and never got this questioner either. I guess they must be trying to find out were the concentration of woves and cougars are. I also got one for grouse.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

I usually get one for deer, one for bear, and the cougar/wolf one. So far no deer questionair, but I have had the grouse one maybe once before as well. Must be a random thing for who ever is stuffing the envelopes. Nothing the government does could be that well organised anyways.

Marc S.

Ps. Just for the record, animals for this year - 2 deer - 1 bear- and a few grouse (could have had more but you can only kill so many before you start to feel bad.) Saw lots more bears this year that I could have shot too, but I was trying to let the new hunters with me get an animal. Spring time is going to be fun.
    JB flang is my hero.

I have always got the deer, bear, and couger/wolf questionaires. I thought I got one for every different tag I bought. I guess not if you guys are getting the couger wolf ones.

Did you buy a couger tag last year timberhunter?

Dave
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

No, I didn't buy a cougar tag last year. Is that an invite to buy one this year and go kill a cougar?
    JB flang is my hero.

bone-collector Guest

Quote Originally Posted by timberhunter
    (could have had more but you can only kill so many before you start to feel bad.)
    before you feel bad cause I dont feel bad and I dont think anyone else does either when filling a 26cu foot deepfreze

My first year for the wolf/cougar questionaire. I thought it was because I bought a lion tag last year.

=keith=