Thread: Bella Coola?

Bella Coola?

Was just wondering if anyone had been down to Bella Coola this year, specifically the fisheries pool campsite...I've heard that the water is pretty much flowing through the site itself this year and they don't know what the pool looks like now. Anyone heard anything about anywhere else in the valley?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bella Coola?

chilko, send srupp a p.m. he will help you out. I am heading down there is weekend with my brothers and dad hope to get into some fish.

i have heard that the water is really high,and full of silt... i am headed thier next week for some chuck fishing..

A couple of friends got back yesterday,the river is really high and coloured,fishing was poor.The upper drift was "scary"! Gunner

Was camped at Bailey Bridge last week, they are barely holding there own against the river there, fisheries pool and Atnarko are still closed. River is looking very silty still.

Waste of time river is high and no fish being caught Oh well saw the biggest blacktail i have ever seen and one of only a hand full i have seen, but i am sure you will like the pics i will post them latter on today, he shoudl go real high in the record books

P.s. looks like he has 10 scorable points on one side

steve