Thread: Elk

Smile Elk

While returning from my unsuccesfull hunt today I was surprised and delighted to see a cow elk in a field between White Lake and Balmoral. I certainly hope this is the beginning of a herd in this area if the stewards of the land don't see it first.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Elk

Too late. They're on to it now.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Re: Elk

Before I lived in Skimikin (not far from where the OP mentioned) from 2010 to 2012, I hunted out there a few times on my in-laws property the previous 3 years. My dad has hunted plenty of Elk over the years and knows their sign and their tracks. He swears he saw an Elk track one day we hunted in there. I never saw any sign while I lived there though, but who knows.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""