Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: interior spring bear...

interior spring bear...

okay seein as how the island boys and the northern boys are doing a spring bear hunt and i wont be able to go to either i was think about some of us guys from around here get together and do one....whatcha all say???
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

2. Site Sponsor

Re: interior spring bear...

Do we really want to embarass them like that? The interior may not have the largest bruins (though there are some big ones around) but we sure have some of the neatest looking phased bears. l'd be interested in meeting some of the local boys.
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

I'd like to win the 6-49 and go to all three But as that's not likely to happen and working a goofy shift the interior one seem more likely. I'm in (shift dependant!!)
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

bone-collector Guest

I would roll my eyes at that comment but feel sympathetic that you guys just dont fit in anywere

Well, I'm thinking I might head up north to the one there, but I'd be more than willing to have one down here, I know a couple area with some good bruins, and would like to meet some of the more local boys.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

Would like to see one of you guys get a nice colored bear this year!

Sounds like the Norther boys are starting to breakup!
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by bone-collector
    I would roll my eyes at that comment but feel sympathetic that you guys just dont fit in anywere
    Right through the heart and it's not even hunting season yet!!!!!!!! That's it buddy guns at 50 pace's.

What am I thinking you've got a 458
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

rrfred Guest

Thumbs up Re: interior spring bear...

hmm good thought ... I might be corruptable, shh dont tell... theres some good 'uns around the interior too... cant wait til the spring bear opener cheers/ rrfred

3killslookin4more...I post in the 'bears!!!to shoot or not to shoot!!!' thread about picking a place and date....your end of the interior isn't to far for us coast/valley guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 3killslookin4more
    okay seein as how the island boys and the northern boys are doing a spring bear hunt and i wont be able to go to either i was think about some of us guys from around here get together and do one....whatcha all say???
    I'm in for a spring bear hunt I would even go to the island or nothern bc, that is if you guys don't mind a female tagalong

BCMinx