Thread: New addition to the Family

New addition to the Family

On Friday we added another addition to the family.

Meet Kaza

She is a yellow lab who is now eating and chewing her way through the house. We have been looking for another dog as Sitka is now 9 and getting on in her life. We are hoping that the good traits that Sitka has will be passed on down to Kaza while we train together. Any thoughts or experiences on if this can or will work?

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New addition to the Family

Cute pup their Ken!!!
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nice pup Ken,

Really like the name!

I can pretty much guarantee we have the only two dogs (both labs!) that are named Kaza.

I'm sure she'll be a heck of a good companion.
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Beauty of a dog. Dogs definitely learn from other dogs. I spent a few years training dogs and have found that dogs love to fall in line with other dogs when their positive behaviour is rewarded. Best of luck and congrats on the new member of the family.
    "Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits"
    Thomas A. Edison

"Sometimes ya gotta let your dog find you"

Ah Jesse, I forgot that you had a dog names Kaza as well. Sorry for taking your originality for names. The wife had a few choices for names and has really liked Kaza for a while. I took my biggest goat of there and that is where she saw the name. Well at least the only two dogs named Kaza are labs!!!

She is damn smart and is already playing a small game of fetch. Will be a fun summer.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Being a pup, she will learn from the older one. Get them out fast and start up the lessons.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

The 'Hummer' Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    On Friday we added another addition to the family.

Meet Kaza

She is a yellow lab who is now eating and chewing her way through the house. We have been looking for another dog as Sitka is now 9 and getting on in her life. We are hoping that the good traits that Sitka has will be passed on down to Kaza while we train together. Any thoughts or experiences on if this can or will work?
    She's a beauty. I'm sure Sitka will be a positive influence, a great mentor and role model for Kaza to learn from. Our little 'Blond Girl', Tikka, is now about 2 1/5 years old and they are a great dog. We never had any of the usual chewing problems as right from the start we supplied her with a good assortment of chew toys, stuffed ducks, geese and some upland varieties.Enjoy your pup.

Thumbs up Re: New addition to the Family

Now that's a beautiful pup!
    Wish I could have one like that!
    Congratulations!