Thread: Any one know about this one

Any one know about this one

Anybody know about this moose? Location etc? It sure looks a lot like one i saw in Northern BC.

=keith=

2. Site Sponsor

bone-collector Guest

Re: Any one know about this one

its from alaska and can be found on the boone and crocket website under pending records Keith

Thanks Bones, I will head on over and take a look.

=keith=

there is something like 37 scorable points on one side and the greatest spread is suppose to be 7 feet...curious to know where this is giong to site in the b&c when its done....every time i see that pic i just imagine...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Yes, this gigantic bull moose IS as big as he looks. Eric Arnette was fortunate enough to bag this bull on Sept. 5th in the Kilbuck Mountains (400 miles west of Anchorage). First reports on this monster are that he is 75 inches wide, has 36 scoreable points, and could challenge the World's Record at more than 260 B&C! We'll make sure and keep you posted. Stay tuned!

Eric is one of the newest B&C Lifetime Associates (#30. Congratulations, Eric, on such a fine trophy!

UPDATE: Eric's great Alaska-Yukon moose has been officially scored at 236 B&C. Should the moose be accepted at that score upon review, it would stand at 118th on the all-time list. Greatest spread was 74 inches, with 12 points on each antler (not counting a total of four abnormal points.) Definitely a fantastic trophy!

courtesy of the boone and crockett trophy watch section on their website
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

That really bite's, to get an animal as large as that and only be 118th. Crap there's bigger out there. The cost of a fleet of freezers only adds to the experience.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Not quite the big enough for me!
    If you're going to find tracks you better make tracks!