Thread: electronic calling

BCHunter Guest

electronic calling

who's been trying it?

here's a site you could go to download sounds and burn it to a CDR to play in a portable CD player....

2. Site Sponsor

Re: electronic calling

Try again Danny you forgot the link bud. I'd like to hear them so I can tell if my calls are close or sound sick like I think they do!!!!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

BCHunter Guest

Post Re: electronic calling

I haven't tried it and don't plan on. I can think of better ways to spend that $$ on
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Electronic calling is not for me, I agree with firebird on this one. Also you will not be able to enter your throphy into the record books, if you use a electronic call.
    Todd

I took a look at that site BCHUNTER, pretty interesting. Thanks for the link. I noticed that he has tried electronic and prefers hand calls.

He has some good tips about talking to coyotes. I am gonna have to put a sound card in this craputer so I can download some of his tips and hear what he is talking about.

All I ever di was try to sound like a rabbit in trouble and hope a coyote would come in. Sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't.

=keith=

You don't need the elect caller!!! 10 yrs been calling with any type of yodie rabbit call, no problem.. add a little yelp/howl and hold on. they think someone else has beat them to supper. watch your back. even when the wind is in your face, had one jump over me only to get burned by my 10/22.

I bought a foxpro e-caller. I used it one day so far and called in two coyotes and countless ravens.

i have used tapes and a loud speaker and it work well for yotes.

Varmint al has alot of great stuff in his sit echeck out his links tooo !