Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homeowners Insurance with Capri

Homeowners Insurance with Capri

Homeowners Insurance with Capri

Capri has arranged for two of their most experienced Personal Lines Agents to be the Primary BCWF Member contacts for Homeowners and other Personal insurance needs. Heather and Kathy are here to help BCWF Members find the best deal available.

Members can call toll free at 1.888.818.5821 and ask for either Heather or Kathy or they can call them direct, Heather Bernard 250.869.3962 or Kathy Grist 250.869.3894
    Make sure to Like and Share us on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/BCWildlifeFederation

Twitter- @BCWildlife

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Homeowners Insurance with Capri

Thanks. As soon as my renewal comes up.
    if people of color do it, it's "affirmative action" "civil rights", etc, etc. If a bunch of white folks do it....its "racist" and "hate speech" quote Willyqbc

The first off-the-top quote we get soon after the change to Capri from Hub was going to be quite a bit higher cost , we renegotiated a renewal with Hub.
    Hub gave special consideration to rural wood home wood burning clients that were BCWF members , but times have changed guess.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Recent Nanaimo transplant to Williams Lake

In Nanaimo I get a 10% discounted rate for being a BCWF member, I think it is only local at Hub, I asked why and the gal told me it is something the owner offers , again do not know if it is locally only or province wide for other Hub offices
    "People who know the least always argue the most."

"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right, you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."

Thanks, I'll ask them for a quote next year. Nothing wrong with shopping around.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Pioneerman View Post
    In Nanaimo I get a 10% discounted rate for being a BCWF member, I think it is only local at Hub, I asked why and the gal told me it is something the owner offers , again do not know if it is locally only or province wide for other Hub offices
    We used Hub Naniamo to get the members special , started years ago. This was advertised to members at the time, to call the Naniamo office.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Mine isn't homeowners insurance but tenants insurance so not sure how much difference that makes, but Capri's offering was cheaper than any of Hub's for me. Another real major factor for me was that the company's that Capri offered insurance through had no separate riders/requirements for firearms and sporting gear/equipment where as the others offered by Hub had, so as long as my $$ coverage was high enough there was no exception on my firearms and other sporting goods, BCAA and some other companies exclude firearms from any coverage in their clauses and/or require a separate rider on them at outrageous costs, I think BCAA would have been something like an extra $500 to $1000 to cover all my firearms/scopes etc. So if you have more than just 1 or 2 cheap firearms this may be something to check into in your plans/coverage.

Try TD bank ,,,i got way cheaper there ,,than bcaa,,or hub ..saving 3-400 a year,,yu don t have to have acc. there..f-g

I sure hope if you get hurt on your atv and have capri insurance its not contracted to SSQ Financial Group.

will they pay. Seems they didnt for this lady.

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/mo...yout-1.2678026
    Last edited by Ry151; 11-29-2015 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry151 View Post
    I sure hope if you get hurt on your atv and capri insurance its not contracted to SSQ Financial Group.

And will pay. Seems they didnt for this lady.

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/mo...yout-1.2678026
    Exactly what I was going to post. I think there is an appeal in the works, but sounds pretty shady.