Thread: Thunderjet OS boat?

Thunderjet OS boat?

What do you all think of the OS Thunderjet Boats? Any one have one and how are thay to fish out of? Thay look great!

COHO <((--(

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Thunderjet OS boat?

I looked at the Luxor O/S at the Seattle boat show this year and agree they look good. Nice high sides for Westcoast fishing. Now if they would only put a self bailing deck in...... There is an Alexis O/S at Jones Boys right now and I think Sherwood Marine in your neck of the woods is now a dealer (good news as they are great people). Sorry I have never ridden in any Thunderjet so I can't comment on ride.

Check out www.t-n-tmarine.com one of the owners is a member on here (Blacktail3113). They sell the thunderjet line of boats.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Yessssss..... I'll take 2, a red one and a blue one, they'll look sweet parked next to my Rolls Royce!

They look real nice. My buddy just bought one. I am looking forward to being his deckhand.

I fished with the owner of TNT Marina..Thomas is a stand up guy and THE most amazing sturgeon guide..25 in ONE day..3 over 6 1/2 feet...

We used one of those thunderjet boats..the thing rode like we were on air..and just hauled AS*!!!!...and we were in the RED one..lol

Steven

Wink Re: Thunderjet OS boat?

I looked at them.Awsome fit and finish.Got my vote.Wink Wink
    "ETCOOMS"