Thread: So Turkey In Spring

So Turkey In Spring

So Boys...whos coming for spring turkeys in the kootenays. I think the season is from April 20 to May 10...perfect for a bear combo...can't wait to call in the gobblers. I wish it was open here in Grand forks they are all over...but must be lots on the east side too.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: So Turkey In Spring

I thinking about heading over to my friends in invermere for turkey this spring should be a blast.
    Expect nothing, and you won't be disappointed

Hey boys you should be thanking the NWTF Cranbrook division for the turkey season. My dad is the head of that group and he has been pushing for 3 years to get this season and now they have made it, so enjoy those gobblers.
    You can take the man out of the wilderness but you cant take the wilderness out of the man.

Hey Elkaholic , Good on your organization and their lobbying efforts . The TBBC also have been lobbying for several years for the same.

REMEMBER;-- Keep Your Fingertab On --

If there was a season in GF, I would go up there in a heartbeat. Any excuse to see Jack and his wife again as well as some of the other people I met last year. Can't wait to contribute to the 3D season in the interior! lol Fred

boy i can hardly wait!