Thread: Date and Time for Hermit's Shoot

Date and Time for Hermit's Shoot

The war department is going up island for a girls golf weekend so... We can have the shoot on Saturday May 5th from 3pm to whenever

That should give us a few hours of decent light then dinner and maybe some hunting movies... Jenna Jameson has movies? J/K

Bring your targets, archery gear, tree stands, any hunting movies you have, and something to drink. (Think ahead and if you are planning on having more than a couple beer or drinks make arrangements for a ride home, bring a sleeping bag, or be prepared to take a cab).

I'll do a salad and fixings, hopefully Ron can make it that day and bring along a box of burgers. If not I'll pick up enough burgers.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can get the appropriate amount of goodies.
    Last edited by The Hermit; 04-06-2007 at 10:14 PM.
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Date and Time for Hermit's Shoot

I'll be on the annual spring bear trip that weekend. perhaps another time. thanks for the offer though.
    Steve.
    Last edited by bochunk2000; 04-08-2007 at 10:19 PM.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit
    The war department is going up island for a girls golf weekend so... We can have the shoot on Saturday May 6th from 3pm to whenever

That should give us a few hours of decent light then dinner and maybe some hunting movies... Jenna Jameson has movies? J/K

Bring your targets, archery gear, tree stands, any hunting movies you have, and something to drink. (Think ahead and if you are planning on having more than a couple beer or drinks make arrangements for a ride home, bring a sleeping bag, or be prepared to take a cab).

I'll do a salad and fixings, hopefully Ron can make it that day and bring along a box of burgers. If not I'll pick up enough burgers.

Please let me know if you are coming so I can get the appropriate amount of goodies.
    Bill - check your calendar.........May 6 is the Sunday. Do you mean Saturday or Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by BowWalker
    Bill - check your calendar.........May 6 is the Sunday. Do you mean Saturday or Sunday?

Saturday the 5th of May. Oops.

I won't know till mid week or so if I will make it or not, May have to work that Sat.
    Smith & Wesson Beats Four Aces!

Need to Postpone this shooting party. Since no one has confirmed their attendance except Franko, I have decided to accept an invite to join some folks on a bear hunt this weekend. Franko see your email.

I will tee up another date for after bear season. Cheers

Bow Walker Guest

Awesome..........I was going to have to miss it due to family concerns.

Let us know Bill....I know there was a lot of interest.

BTW - This is an archery only bear hunt!!!

Bow Walker Guest

Good luck - and don't forget your camera!