Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need to be respectful in all allocation issues

We need to be respectful in all allocation issues

We need to be respectful in our dealings with the politicians. We are loosing political support or even willingness to discuss the issues due to the disrespectful nature of some of our supporters. Bullying does not work for us. My inside source has told me that we are close to being locked out with no friends. This will cause them to close the doors and weather the storm, it will die off eventually. We need to win this, take the high road. Allocations is about tomorrow.

Hunting for Health not Heads

2. Site Sponsor

Re: We need to be respectful in all allocation issues

Not only in your dealings with Politicians, but with all others.

Many would benefit greatly from a solid dose of perspective and respect!

I very much appreciate the sentiment of this thread, here here.

Where do you draw the line between being respectful and holding the politicians feet to the fire?

You have made a good point JPS.

To my knowledge, and I am involved, the vast majority of participants have been nothing but respectful and will continue to be so. Respect and diplomacy was paramount in West Kelowna and executed to a tee.

Do not let any rumours of bad behaviour weaken our unity.

As the date approach's we must be aware that detractors come in many guises and will use different angles trying to create dis-content and indecision.

Just keep it clean in all correspondence and find your way to Victoria.
    I was born at night... but not last night.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

They are going to close the door regardless. Yes, I do believe in keeping it respectful, however, they are going to do, what they are going to do regardless of what we do. And yes, this is the political game they play all to detract us from keeping the heat on.

Quote Originally Posted by jack pine savage View Post
    My inside source has told me that we are close to being locked out with no friends. This will cause them to close the doors and weather the storm,

The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Hell! The door is already closed!! The matter is now closed as far as the Liberal government is concerned.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Just remember that the ones that are most likely stirring things up, are more than likely not on the RH side....and are trying to cast us in a negative light....
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

Quote Originally Posted by jack pine savage View Post
    We need to be respectful in our dealings with the politicians. We are loosing political support or even willingness to discuss the issues due to the disrespectful nature of some of our supporters. Bullying does not work for us. My inside source has told me that we are close to being locked out with no friends. This will cause them to close the doors and weather the storm, it will die off eventually. We need to win this, take the high road. Allocations is about tomorrow.

What a crock

They have showed us no respect and sold out their supporters! With this being said you are correct and I for one have not been respective. When I fail to get a response when I take the time to vote, write letters and email my representives and get no response I react. With this being said I for one will tone it down! The only way they will listen is when I vote for someone else next time

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    They are going to close the door regardless. Yes, I do believe in keeping it respectful, however, they are going to do, what they are going to do regardless of what we do. And yes, this is the political game they play all to detract us from keeping the heat on.
    Listen to jack pine savage.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach