Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NRA,does anyone have a connection

NRA,does anyone have a connection

in my research I have learnt that the NRA is one of if not the best polical groups in the usa. if any one has a connection there I would like to see if they could give us some guidance as we have a very similar situation here. perhaps if we find a way to talk to someone we should form a committee and get a conference call organized. I volunteer to be on this committee but will not do it alone as I would want someone else to be witness to what was said so it is up front..... the us government is very scared of these guys and they only represent a very small % of the population....dale
    "Hunting For HEALTH Not TROPHIES"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: NRA,does anyone have a connection

I'd like to know if Mr Shockey and Eva on board here. There voices now seem to make a difference all over the globe, especially with some super power organizations. I'm sure they are well aware of this situation and we could sure use the help.

Quote Originally Posted by 44inchStone View Post
    I'd like to know if Mr Shockey and Eva on board here. There voices now seem to make a difference all over the globe, especially with some super power organizations. I'm sure they are well aware of this situation and we could sure use the help.
    Except they play for the other team. Mr Shockey is a very successful Guide Outfitter. Though I don't think he is a member of the GOABC

Sometimes she goes, sometimes she don't go. That's just the way she goes Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by 44inchStone View Post

Mr shockey has been reached out to MANY times for a while now...he is an enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Mr shockey has been reached out to MANY times for a while now...he is an enemy
    What go's around, comes around.

BCWF. sure helped out a resident hunter here, IMO. they backed door'd him on the sheep hunt and now want his help,

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...key+sheep+draw
    Last edited by Island Redneck; 02-09-2015 at 10:34 AM.

The NRA cannot operate outside of the USA. But they apparently have been helpful giving advice. Much has to do with their membership. Canadians are much more passive and apathetic.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Island Redneck View Post
    What go's around, comes around.

BCWF. sure helped out a resident hunter here, IMO. they backed door'd him on the sheep hunt and now want his help,

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...key+sheep+draw
    Shockey shit his own bed. He shoukd have made sure all his ducks were in a row prior to applying for the LEH, or wait until next year.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Shockey shit his own bed. He shoukd have made sure all his ducks were in a row prior to applying for the LEH, or wait until next year.
    Yea, but now they are looking for his help, he's a resident, who's got the shitty bed now?

island redneck, perhaps I missed something but could you tell who it is that is asking for mr. shockey,s help. given that I started this post ,I was asking for help to a connection to the NRA. I do not even know if mr. shockey is a member of the NRA. that being said could we bring this thread back on track....thx fowl
    "Hunting For HEALTH Not TROPHIES"