Thread: Wells Gray Park 3-46

BCHunter Guest

Wells Gray Park 3-46

Who know this area well? what your opinion on the moose population in November?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wells Gray Park 3-46

i was going to suggest talkin to dana but that site is down right now....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

we have gotten leh for moose and doe mule in there for nov . saw very little and it was snowy and cold (WG is noted for being a wintering ground) we spoke to a CO and we were told that the moose are more plentifull in the thick of winter not Nov.

BCHunter Guest

ya thats what i was told too...I had the same LEH last year(group hunt). No snow no moose. Last year there was 1.5-2ft of snow and very few tracks. And it was -9, this year its way to warm with it being 1 out there...and an inch of snow. It seems to be a waste of time i may go and try for another deer

BCHunter Guest

well I'm off tomorrow to give it a try....why I don't know...maybe because I think I'd kick myself in the end after the LEH closes for not atleast trying.

well good luck danny...u still have a region three deer tag dont ya??
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

BCHunter Guest

yes i do....also i plan on hunting with my 30-06 instead of my 300mag.

Well if i don't get a moose I just hope my daughter gets a grouse or two...anyways I leave in 20 minutes guys so I'll fill you in when i get back