Thread: Deleting pictures

Deleting pictures

I notice that my picture manager is right full up with pictures from posts I've deleted along the way and I can't load new ones. There seems to be no ability in the manager to get rid of unwanted images. Anybody have a solution to that? Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Deleting pictures

Hi Blindcast - I am having the same problem and have emailed the admin awhile ago but perhaps this is the better forum for trying to get back on track. Thanks as well!

It can be done, I did it a while back but cannot remember the exact process. If I remember, it was not that difficult.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Okay.Open your photo album. Your pictures appear. Select the photo you wish to delete. On the same line as your "Home» Membergalleries » Yourself" line, but to the the extreme right, you will see "Photo Options" Click on that and a dropbox appears with several more options, one being "Edit Photo".Select this option and a new window opens entitled HuntingBC.ca Photo Gallery Image Editor appears. Scroll down and this option is shown.
    If you want to delete this image completely, check this box (CAREFUL - once it's gone it's gone

Click the box and hit the "Submit Changes" button and viola presto digitating the photo is vapourized.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"