Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone use a gun rack in the truck?

Anyone use a gun rack in the truck?

I don't see gun racks around too much these days. Curious if anyone still uses them when hunting or if not why. All the regs say is that your unrestricted gun must be unloaded for transport so I assume its legal. Sure would be convenient in my single cab with a buddy.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Anyone use a gun rack in the truck?

definitely not legal
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Just curious... why not legal if it is unlaoded? I have never used one, my dash works good!
    "Pimpin' aint easy"

I'm pretty sure it is legal but I wouldn't want that kind of attention directed at me
    BIG GAME HUNTER

Its totally legal to have a gun in your gun rack just as long as it isnt loaded. I have a gun rack in my truck currently...I put my fishing rod in it just incase I get the itch and im near a lake lol

Is there a Law that say's my Hunting Rifles have to be out of sight because of all the balless people around now a days that are scared of Guns??? I've see the odd one still in the rear window of some trucks, but they usually have either fishing rods in them or carpenters levels!!!

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Not only is a gun rack practical, it shows you have guns and probably know how to use them. I have also installed aftermarket drink holders made by me, so I can store a morning hunts worth of rum and cokes!! Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

Moosin....you are a bloody genius!!! I like the cut of your jib! Think I am going to modify and put cup holders on mine hahaha

Yeah would definitely be a good rod holder too. Though I'd probably forget I had one there and get a window knocked out...

And I'm not planning to drive around the city with a couple behind my head. Wouldn't be worth the attention there, but I can't see it drawing any more attention during open season on a fs road than you'd get anyway.

Please tell where these drink holders can be obtained

LOL I think what all are going to take away from this thread is not the legality of a gun rack...but how to mount cup holders to it LOL