Thread: Binoculars

Binoculars

I'm in the market for some binoculars. As I will start hunting this spring I'm just looking around at prices and different ones. Is going on ebay for binocs worth it? here is this link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...095042151&rd=1

What do you guys think? any good deals out there?

Thank You

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Binoculars

yes, but watch closely and know what prices are here, so you dont over pay

I wouldnt get the trophys

if you want a decent set of binoculars for $250 or so, get the Bushnell Excursions
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

for a bit more $$$$$$$ bushnell legend

Personally I wouldn’t buy binoculars over e-bay, for the simple reason you cannot check them out. Buying a pair of binos is important and the best way to find a pair that suits your needs and is comfortable for your eyes is to try as many as you can in a store. The lesson I learned the hard way is that cheap class gives you a mighty headache. Having said that I use my binoculars about 60 % of the time in the field. Meaning, I use them a lot.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Go to 24 hour campfire.com and read John Barsnes article about "best Buys in Bnos"
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I bought these at two hundred less than the Legends.
    Except I have the 10X42's
    http://www.binocularscanada.com/eNet...032&type=1,4,5
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of showin up safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, hunting rifle in one hand and shifter knob in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"