Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bear in the Tulameen Area?

Bear in the Tulameen Area?

Hello, I am going bear hunting this long weekend and was wondering if anyone has seen any bear in Tulameen, and/or where I should hunt.

Thanks!
    "I have to believe in my freedom . . . I have no choice in the matter"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Bear in the Tulameen Area?

Try boulder mnt fsr I saw a decent boar at 4 km when I was up there 2 weeks ago. But pretty much all of that country has bears. Best time to be out there is late afternoon early evening!

please don't spam threads, i notice you started pretty much the exact same topic yesterday.. read, drive, hunt!

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by NitwiT View Post
    please don't spam threads, i notice you started pretty much the exact same topic yesterday.. read, drive, hunt!

Mark
    My bad, I was thinking about going to princeton, but then changed my mind to tulameen so I started a different thread
    "I have to believe in my freedom . . . I have no choice in the matter"

In Tulameen right now but the only bears I've seen today are the Boston kind on TV getting beat on by the HABS.

Quote Originally Posted by NitwiT View Post

Mark
    I agree with some of your advice, I agree with drive and hunt but not read because if guys like him don't ask questions then there would be no questions and answers to read for others that like to lurk.

Quote Originally Posted by epicZERO74 View Post
    Hello, I am going bear hunting this long weekend and was wondering if anyone has seen any bear in Tulameen, and/or where I should hunt.

Thanks!
    Same as before! ... Poop!
    See you down the road

Don't shoot our bears, you might just see a Red Jeep Cherokee in and around them parts. But there's no bears left! My son shot the last one 2 years ago! Ask Iron Glove, hell he lives there and only see's Tulamean bears that us Langley vermin post on here LOL
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I may be wrong but isn't Tulameen and Princeton a stones throw apart ?

why ask the same question 2 days in a row is needless
    and anyone giving advice could say any road between whipsaw and the tulameen road from Coquihala
    to any road leading out of Princeton, Coalmont or Tulameen in a 50 mile radius

there is bear in North Vancouver and Coquitlam too but if you don't leave the city you won't find them

by the way, there are many roads between Chilliwack and Hope and Princeton that may have bears too
    Last edited by cloverphil; 05-14-2014 at 07:11 PM.
    we should not be asking why the lunatic had a gun, but why no one else did

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt, San Francisco, May 13, 1903

"No women, no kids ! " Leon : The Professional

you could dress up as a sow or just pick a road and cruise backroads at a slow speed and stop whenever you see a field/slash which is green. Drive some more and keep a close eye for thick bush along side the road that appears like it will open up just beyond, that's what I did for my 1st bear. Drive, stop, look around and eventually you will see scat or bear. Even after bear season is over it wont hurt to drive around to make mental notes for fall and next spring.