PDA

View Full Version : Lost hunting partner

killer_shot
10-02-2013, 08:26 AM
Hey guys about two seasons ago i lost my hunting partner to a job in the yukon. No longer knowing anyone in BC who is kitted out with the proper equipment and experience to take on the kind of mountain hunting i enjoy has really taken its toll on my adventures. So im reaching out to the community hoping there are some like minded people on here in my situation who would be interested in sharing some mountain hunting together.

Ive been hunting now for 5 years and i love the mountains and really dont like truck hunting unless its pouring rain. I really enjoy hunts like over night alpine hike in, mountain goat type trips in the rockies. Would love to start to hunt for elk and sheep in the north country on week long adventures but its a little to daunting to take on such things alone.

If you have a flexable work schedule like me, the resources and ability to take on such adventures and are easy going person like my self then please shoot me a msg.

killer_shot
10-09-2013, 05:37 AM
Come on are you all telling me your afraid of over night camping in grizz territory and endless climbs up mountains know there has to be some decent folk in my situation looking for a partner to share some great adventure with

thepitchedlink
10-09-2013, 07:51 AM
Hey, I'll send you a PM later as I might be looking to team up.....but you might want to change the title of your thread...as right now it appears that your partner is Lost and that you are looking for help locating them....something like "new partner needed" mgiht be better.....just my .02$

Fella
10-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Ya I thought this was a lost dog thread.

burger
10-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Ya I thought this was a lost dog thread.

Ya what he said