PDA

View Full Version : Bison leh sasquatch crossing ??

09-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Hey any body out there can help me out on info on Staying at this place ........ buddy has LEH and needs info ....... How far from Trail head of GHalfway River trail to avoid paying Tresspass fees ??

Whats the food like ??

Thank you in advance

CT

proguide66
09-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Hey any body out there can help me out on info on Staying at this place ........ buddy has LEH and needs info ....... How far from Trail head of GHalfway River trail to avoid paying Tresspass fees ??

Whats the food like ??

Thank you in advance

CT

Howard !! The food there is about as good as I will be for 'there' . The hotel on north side is disgusting -period ( towards 'John' from there) It looks to be a oilfield camp at the 'crosssing' now so food should be even better. Room is better than any wall tent in -15. Theres a right hand turn before the ranch at the end , worm your way off that , bring a chainsaw , you go right past the $200 scam ranch !! good luck !!! ( I did this a good 8 years ago , some guys may have more detailed directions than me)

hunter7413
09-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Food is good but not sure about the rooms. The trail is about half hour drive in pick up then about a hour on snow machine to the good buff areas