PDA

View Full Version : Bear Meat Marinade

sallovesbeer
09-30-2013, 11:49 AM
Give this a try and let me know what you think.

Mix together the following ingredients in a large bowl:

1/2 cup of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce

1/2 cup of Soya Sauce

1 teaspoon curry powder

1 teaspoon of coarse black pepper

1 tablespoon of Brown sugar

1 tablespoon of Chopped garlic

Once all mixed together, place meat, preferably loins or other tender cuts into a casserole dish and pour mixture over top, coating the entire cuts of meat. Allow meat to marinade for at least 4hrs or up to a full day. I like to start mine in the morning so it's good and soaked in by dinner time.Turning every so often to ensure a good coating all over. Then toss those bad boys on the bbq and cook until done. The recipe has sugar in it so be careful to sear the meat then turn down the temp to finish it off. I like to drizzle some of the left over marinade on the meat while I'm searing it but not while finishing it off due to the fact that it had raw meat in it. If you don't like bear meat no worries because This will work with almost any meat including fish! Seems to go best with pork tenderloin. Give it a try, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Rackem
09-30-2013, 11:54 AM
I would add Sake to this marinade, it sounds amazing! I find adding Sake to any meat, even gamey meat, tenderizes and makes all gaminess go away...I have fed people bear meat and they thought it was beef!