PDA

View Full Version : Best places to stay in Chetwynd

Jtt
09-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Anyone got any suggestions or info on best place to stay in Chetwynd?

rides bike to work
09-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Camper wall tent tent tp wigwam tarp in a van down by the river

Sofa King
09-29-2013, 10:24 PM
wasn't this exact thing asked last week?
did it get no answers?
can't think of the name, but as soon as you get into town, pull onto the access road to the right.
hotel and restaurant along there, but I forget what it's called.
it's chetwynd, there's not exactly a lot to choose from.
i'd be more concerned about the safest place to leave your vehicle.
don't leave much inside overnight.

Sofa King
09-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Camper wall tent tent tp wigwam tarp in a van down by the river

pretty much.
i'd prefer to pass right on thru chetwynd and camp on the side of the road somewhere.

Rackem
09-30-2013, 06:07 AM
LOL, there is the Pomeroy, Days Inn, Lakeview, Country Squire, Stagecoach, Pinecone, Chetwynd court is gross but cheap, Red Lion, Brookside is gross...,Mens shelter at the Red Lion lol..

DanTheMan
09-30-2013, 06:09 AM
As far as hotels go the Pomeroy or the Lakeview are probably the best places to stay. Both are about the same price, have decent (read newer w/ kitchenettes) rooms and include continental breakfast. Both of them are usually booked with workers so you might want to call a bit in advance to make sure you can get a room.

As far as vehicle break ins go I only recently moved here so I can't really comment on that.

Rackem
09-30-2013, 06:11 AM
It usually coincides with the arrival of treeplanters, cut gas lines, etc..I live in the Pinewood and have never had any problems...

moosinaround
09-30-2013, 06:42 AM
I stay at the country squire when I have to motel it. Cheap and clean. I usually stay in the bush in a tent or camper during hunting season though. Moosin

hillclimber
10-02-2013, 07:36 PM
My Grandpa built the Stagecoach Inn and well as Coachman Inn in Dawson Creek and another in Fort Nelson.

Anyone have a review on the Stagecoach in Chetwynd? Is it a good place to stay? Just curious.

RMAC
10-02-2013, 09:56 PM
I stayed at the Stagecoach a few weeks ago and thought it was nice. I think the rooms must have been renovated not too long ago as they are nice inside. Free breakfast provided at the restaurant. I would definitely stay there again if I needed a place to stay in Chetwynd.