PDA

View Full Version : Seeing larger flocks now in northern bc

wildnfree
09-29-2013, 10:06 AM
Just wanna let some know that we are staring to see larger and more flocks of canadas, [some greaters] flying in and heading south than what we have had so far far, so expect to see more geese coming your way soon.

Scottie
09-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Awesome. Have been waiting patiently. Will be taking my daughter out to try to get her her first goose next weekend.

swamper
09-29-2013, 05:42 PM
All the ducks and geese I have shot in the last week have been locals. Most of the drakes are still in the eclipse. We got one big Canada this AM that was a good one, but the one yesterday was a smaller goose, not a cackler, but a smaller one. The ducks have all been in good shape. Looking forward to the Northerns heading this way.

pnbrock
09-29-2013, 06:52 PM
i just wanna get out this is gonna be the longest twelve days!!!!

lorneparker1
09-29-2013, 07:03 PM
i just wanna get out this is gonna be the longest twelve days!!!!

I hear yah, Especially with all the crops being down for the first time ever, and now this storm. There are loads of birds around. Should be a great start to the season, Not sure what it means for the rest of the season but the first little while should be stellar.

Lorne

adriaticum
09-29-2013, 07:12 PM
I saw lots of geese in Chilliwack this weekend.

f350ps
09-29-2013, 08:09 PM
I saw lots of geese in Chilliwack this weekend.
The Wack is gonna be the new Snow Goose hot spot this year, remember, you heard it here first! :) K