PDA

View Full Version : Last sleep in my own bed

abbyfireguy
09-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Heading out for a moose shared hunt in 7-06 Friday afternoon. Hopefully the road traffic from Abbotsford to Quesnel to light tomorrow afternoon/evening,
trying to get up to 108 mile before exhaustion makes us sleep for a bit.
hope to get into camp by noon Saturday.

lip_ripper00
09-26-2013, 10:55 PM
good luck and have a safe trip, really watch yourself driving north of Cache Creek after dark. Doing the same route in 10 days..... but we are heading for Ft St James for moose.

Sofa King
09-26-2013, 11:29 PM
you have multiple drivers and you cant drive straight thru to quesnel? drive safe and good luck on the hunt. on a friday, id be watching out for drunk drivers as much as deer.

Darksith
09-27-2013, 08:04 AM
watch out for cops in quesnel, those guys have sharp pens and they know how to use em

abbyfireguy
09-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Gave up driving through the night years ago...Too many nut jobs on the road during the night.
Plus one of our guys is 82 soon. He can put most 50 year olds to shame(sometimes me)..It's great to have him along even though at his age it's on a year to year basis. With any luck he will continue to hunt and fish for some years still.
Be safe out there guys,talk to you in a week or so.

srupp
09-27-2013, 10:18 AM
hmmm drive safe through Williams Lake...I @ work tonight... rusty bent needle.../.shaky hands poor eyesight...enough of a incentive to drive safe ? be safe and good luck....weather has turned its truly good hunting

cheers
Steven